Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"You are only as good as the tools you use"

Meet Kirby


That is the really good line the vacuum salesman said to me....... he knew I was a 50's housewife and then said that.  "You're only as good as the tools you use."  Ah crap.  So now we have an AMAZING and very expensive vacuum that we will have for the rest of our lives.  What I love about it besides the fact that it makes my life easier, actually picks up dog hair (i hate you Dyson.... you lied to me!), and cleans anything from spider webs to vents, is that it TOTALLY looks like a vacuum from the 50's :)

I am a victim of extreme buyers remorse.... so it took me a while to get use to the idea that we spent that much money on a vacuum.  It was so worth it though.  Now that is finally Spring here,  I am so so happy that I have this vacuum.  The morning after we had purchased it I vacuumed all the baseboards and ceiling vents in my entire house.  Does anyone "spring clean"?  What extreme cleaning do you do?
here's all the stuff that came with it.  what is not show is the carpet shampooer!  yep.... it even came with that. it's awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment